Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Should my family have a big family holiday ?

It’s just a curious question for people who have done this before but after this coronavirus outbreak is contained would it be wise to take my my daughters and their kids on a family holiday.

Here’s the situation with deaths and families broken because of coronavirus deaths it’s made me think about how important family actually is and the last time myself and my family went together was when they were younger. What do you all think 

Here’s how the family goes 

Oldest daughter is 29 and has 3 kids aged between 8 and 4 

Middle daughter is 26 her child is 4 

Youngest daughter is 24 

The reason I’m asking and discussing the kids ages is because it’d probably be a quiet holiday just sight seeing and relaxing but I’m concerned that the grandkids will be going crazy as kids do has anyone any advice on this situation or is it a bad idea obviously it’s just an idea at this point I need to ask my daughters and their partners if they even want to go.

When the emergency is over. If it is not over by the late summer, defer until next year. 

i would wait till all this is over and then take them

You know better, its been on news, answer is big no