Ladies, while on lock down, are you giving your guy enough space?

Don't give me that "my murrige is perfect" nonsense.  With this lock down, you should know that the imperfections will stand out even more.

At the very least, privacy please!  Like this one broad asking the question if sneaking up behind his dude to see what he's up to on his phone.

SPACE woman!

• Ann
    Favorite Answer

Everyone needs some private space and private time. I spend at least 2-3 hours a day working in the back yard, so my husband can be on his computer or phone in the house. He walks the dog and putters around with the car and other "projects". I cook and he does dishes. He does laundry and I fold the clothes. We divide our chores. I read books at night, and he watches t.v. Our house is very small (1050 sq. ft.) and we would be screaming at each other if we weren't committed to make things work out of respect for each other.

my marriage IS percocet, X...welp, cept for when TomTom tries to deliver a hot beef injection to won of my ((sisters))

I give my hubs space and if he act up i jump on him like a Great Dane and do my business...

Where happy, i swear!

No problems in my marriage - not on lock down, not out of lock down.

Space?  We live in a big house.  Neither one of us has more or less space than usual.

I didn't settle for an "imperfect" man.

I haven't heard a woman called a "broad" in 20 years.  Interesting.