Why did my friend bully me?

We haven't spoke since February. We ha a big falling out and he deleted me off all social media. I am not contacting him as id look like an idiot if I did after they way he treated me.

Everything I did, he literally tried to copy. He used to slag me for going to the gym all the time and working on my body etc and said I had no life. He joined the gym but couldn't do too much working out as he wasn't able for the programmes and had to leave after 15 mins.

I'm gay also and so is he, i'm from a city and he's from a village, he has to hide that he's gay an is very stone age about the whole LGBT life. He used to slag me and say I was camp etc and said that there was many good looking straight acting guys in his village.

I also got a new SUV before we stopped talking in February. He always wanted to drive it and used to get angry when I wouldn't let him drive it. I was just too nervous. He used to slag me over having this SUV on finance and told me he would never buy my type of SUV and that is was not nice to drive he heard.

We haven't spoke after an argument in Februrary. I was more than tired of everything. Did I do the right thing in getting rid of him?

Favorite Answer

Yes you did the right thing. He sounds jealous & you should never let him in your life again, he just brings you down

Clearly with this level of drama in you life you are both nancy boy pooftas.

Source(s): Many pompous years
  • reme_1

Get rid of toxic people in your life. When he grows up and realizes he is really stupid maybe he will apologize. Think about it before you let him into your inner circle again.

There are two sides to every story. But lets assume yours is correct. It sounds like he has some growing up to do. Give him a time out for now. Maybe at a later time you can be friends. But when that time comes he has to treat you with respect.