Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I had sex on last day of my period on 23 march,he didnt ejaculate.On 6 april i bleed a little it was not like my usual period.M i pregnant? ?

• Elle

According to your dates, it is too soon to check or test anything.

S/S *Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS.

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age.

It's possible.  is your period late?  Did you take a home pregnancy test?

Lets do the math.  Your period ended on 23 march, so it likely started on 18 March.  So there were 13 days in March for this period.  Plus 6 days in April.  that total is 19 days.  If you have a normal period that is 19 days, then your pregnant.  If you are more normal of 28-30 days then no its not a sign that  your pregnant.  Please track your period.  Also why wasnt the idiot boyfriend wearing a condom.  Why take the chance.  Make stupid wear a condom.  And because he is not bright, please go on a hormonal birth control method if your not trying to get pregnant.  You need to control your body and make sure that idiots like him do not ruin your future success in life.

• tsewang2 months agoReport

Well my period start on 19th March and ended on 23 March. My ovulation start from 30th March to 5april . On 6 of April I had the bleeding ..my next period date is on 18-19 april or it may come 2-3 days early