promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What's your smartest comeback when somebody says being gay is a choice?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I tell 'em that if being gay is a choice, then so is being straight

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I say: Religion is a personal lifestyle choice, whereas being born LGBT+ is not; stop pushing your lifestyle;e on us!

• 2 months ago

when 1-in-6 of the entire world population is gay-LBTG,  in the united states that is 57-million people who are being denied human rights which are spiritually-equal with the other people in the country.

pushing a sex-stereotype onto everyone lacks insight into what it is to be "human". this is due to need for sex/gender membership more then any higher spiritual motivation. 

what do psychology and sociology, the sciences, say?

modern "psychology of sex and gender" identifies over 147-different self-identities. human being form their own identity, including consciousness of life. we are aware of this since s. freud recognized the existence of the subconscious and the oedipal complex about 100-years ago. psychology has progressed quite a lot in 100-years.

"sociology" recognizes gender identity, gender roles, and gender-membership, sexual-roles, sex-identity, and sexual-membership; ----

but psychology explains there are 147-different self-identities in sex and gender.

[1] there are seven "gender-identities": heterosexual, bi-sexual, homosexual, transsexual, inter-sexed, omni-sexual, and a-sexual.

[2]there are three types of self-identity based on sex-genitalia: male, female, and inter-sexed. these are known as " sexual-identity".

[3]when we think "sexual-orientation", it is often based on attraction to a gender identity, so these are used to identify seven types of sexual-orientation: heterosexual, homosexual, bi-sexual, transsexual, inter-sexed, omni-sexual, and a-sexual.

on a punnet-square we can organize these into 147-types of sex-&-gender, as well as observe in our own society these 147-different types of identity.

7-types of gender X 7-types of sexual-orientation X 3 types of sexual identity = 147 types of self-identity.(7X3X7=147)

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I just simply say its how you are through no fault of your own. It is way too hard to be lgbt, if people could change it like that they would. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

SO WHAT ?

• 2 months ago

I would far prefer to be considered respectful and accepting than smart.

• 2 months ago

I ask them when they chose to be straight like ick right

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.