What kind of cheesecake is this?

my family always has cheesecake that was very different from others . It has Cream cheese lemon juice vanilla and condensed milk. It has to frozen or else it will melt. It’s kind of like a weird texture like ice cream but yet creamy. Family will always call this cheesecake but it’s more like an icebox pie. It doesn’t taste like any type of cheesecake you buy at a store anyone knows what this is? 

It is frozen not baked 

Or sat out overnight because it would melt

That's a cheesecake, just not a baked one. It's no-bake. They're very soft so do well frozen.

The best cheesecake does not use graham cracker crumbs and is found in NYC delis. What you are describing sounds like it is approaching that kind. The ones with graham cracker crumbs are Mickey Mouse.

It doesn't Have to be frozen but it is a no bake cheesecake.

I would say without seeing the packaging a "No Bake Cheesecake".

I  do like cheesecake. Save me a  slice.

Homemade. Or also known as icebox pie. You did answer your own question.

This is a No Bake Cheesecake. And it does not contain gelatin to help it stay set. 

Check the website for Eagle Brand there are plenty of recipes 

Another site would be for Philadelphia Cream Cheese I am sure they have No Bake Frozen Cheesecakes. (By the way this might also be the Kraft website.)

• There are all kinds of recipes for frozen no-bake cheesecakes. I don't think there is a special name for it unless it's some sort of ethnic specialty. https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=vuGMXvq...