Why do Yahoo Answers have so many butt hurt and cranky responders? ?

I mean I ask a question, I get two helpful responses and then like two-dozen idiots trying to make fun of someone who's probably like half their age. Honestly the fact that they spend their time on here trying to mess with people tells me two things, they're un-employed idiots who are too lazy to get a job, or they've had a really bad day and decide the best way to take some steam off is by attempting to roast a high school student when he asks a meaningful question on a website meant to offer meaningful answers

Favorite Answer

Yeah, it's too bad. At least you got a couple of good answers. Don't worry about the rest, that's their problem. Maybe there's a site online more focused on the issues you want answers to.

Keep in mind, it's hard for anyone to give a good reply if the reader only hears (reads) one side of the story, like a mother who asks about a behavior problem her kid is having. In that case, the reader doesn't hear the kid's side which may have important details the mother didn't mention.

Anyway, good luck with finding helpful answers and remember, the best way to deal with trolls & haters is not to be one of them.

I don't know why people care so much about Yahoo Answers. You don't know these people and honestly, maybe they are making good points. Just because they aren't pleasant doesn't mean they don't have knowledge to share. This isn't a social site. It's supposed to be to get information, although I wouldn't take it seriously since there are too many trolls and kids.

• .

Cranky people exist in the world, so it makes sense they would be online as well. If an answer to your question is a violation, report it. Knowing 'why' won't change the behavior of those people. It's been building in the years since Yahoo failed and was bought by Verizon. As there were more problems in the site, no Team to oversee it, the trolls and abusers flourished. Posting a rant to try to insult them, doesn't bother them (but does reflect poorly on you). 

• Daniel

Some people just want the Easy 2 Points and are Probably Bored and have nothing Better to do

Ya remember all those kids that got teased mercilessly and beat up a lot in school? 

They now sit in their moms  basement,   getting their revenge in cyberspace all day. 

That's the internet.