promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Are our leader snivelling cowards not one has face off with china over covid 19, the next phewtrocity to come out of china could kill us all?

Update:

@Anonymous do you even ask question here, if you did you'd know it's not easy to post 140 characters in the heading, and phewtrocity is a word I made up you retard!

Update 2:

phew atrocity 

phewtrocity = stinking atrocity

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Never forget that this virus, if planned by China, turned in on THEM just as much as is affecting the world now.

Now this has happened, there's little point in targetting a country - just stop supporting their economy by buying from them.   As I have, for a long time actually.   And be ready for the next virus because there will be another as long as that country refuses to clean up their culture/eating habits.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your problem isn't China, it's your own decadence and inability or unwillingness to pay for and enforce necessary standards. Accidental viruses are much more likely to escape from your own germ labs.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I'd suggest EQUALLY likely............................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Punctuation is your friend (as well as spell-check). DO learn to use it. So, it seems you are attempting to ask "Are our leaders sniveling cowards? Not one has had a face-off with China over COVID-19. The next ferocity to come out of China could kill us all."

No, our leaders aren't sniveling cowards. Right now they are all dealing with the situation in their own countries. Make no mistake, there will be repercussions for China when this is all under control.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Now is not the time.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.