What does the idiom 'another country heard from' mean?

I just don't get it lol could you please explain with an example sentence?

Thanks a bunch!

The first two answers are correct but neither points out that it is "county", not "country". The expression dates from sitting around the radio to get election results, which usually come in one county at a time.

• RP

It means someone has added something beyond what the flow of discussion was covering.

It just means that someone else has offered a perspective. This is from thefreedictionary.com-

"Fig. yet another person adds to the conversation. Used when someone joins a discussion other people are having, especially unexpectedly. (Used sarcastically, implying that the new speaker is not welcome in the discussion.) Alan: You ought to take a vacation tomorrow. You really look tired. Fred: I am not tired and I don't need a vacation. Jane: But you do seem awfully short-tempered. Fred: Well, well, another country heard from! Brother: Let's go to the movies. Father: I'm too busy to drive you to the movies. Sister: I want to go to the movies, too. Let's go to the movies! Father: Oh, splendid. Another country heard from."