What tax form do I need to receive "Corona virus Impact Funds" being Retired,on Social Security and was not required to file in 2018 or 19?

What tax form do I need to receive "Corona virus Impact Funds" being Retired,on Social Security and not required to file income tax for 2018 & 2019? Ive been looking on line and at the IRS website to no avail do any of you have any REAL Knowledge on this subject?

Thx

Ron B.

On the IRS Corona Virus Website (https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payme...     I am not typically required to file a tax return. Can I still receive my payment?

Yes. The IRS will use the information on the Form SSA-1099 or Form RRB-1099......and so on. Is one of these forms the one Iused to get my Social Security??

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

If you're on ss, you'll get it automatically and not have to file anything. for a short time they said that ss recipients would have to file something, but changed that and will pull your info from ss records. see https://blog.ssa.gov/commissioner-of-social-securi...

If you get social security and they direct deposit it, your check will be direct deposited without you having to do anything. If not direct deposited they will mail you a check. However, the IRS is planning to open a spot on their website for people to go on and enter their bank info if it's changed, or if the IRS has never had it. They are saying the portal will be ready in mid April.

If you are on SS, it is automatic, don't have to do anything. Will be sent to same account as your SS if you do direct deposit.

You don't need any forms, you don't have to do anything.

The IRS will automatically deposit your stimulus funds into the same account where they normally deposit your SS benefits.

I stay home lonely