promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What tax form do I need to receive "Corona virus Impact Funds" being Retired,on Social Security and was not required to file in 2018 or 19?

What tax form do I need to receive "Corona virus Impact Funds" being Retired,on Social Security and not required to file income tax for 2018 & 2019? Ive been looking on line and at the IRS website to no avail do any of you have any REAL Knowledge on this subject?

Thx

Ron B.

Update:

On the IRS Corona Virus Website (https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payme...     I am not typically required to file a tax return. Can I still receive my payment?

Yes. The IRS will use the information on the Form SSA-1099 or Form RRB-1099......and so on. Is one of these forms the one Iused to get my Social Security??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're on ss, you'll get it automatically and not have to file anything. for a short time they said that ss recipients would have to file something, but changed that and will pull your info from ss records. see https://blog.ssa.gov/commissioner-of-social-securi...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

If you get social security and they direct deposit it, your check will be direct deposited without you having to do anything. If not direct deposited they will mail you a check. However, the IRS is planning to open a spot on their website for people to go on and enter their bank info if it's changed, or if the IRS has never had it. They are saying the portal will be ready in mid April.

• 2 months ago

If you are on SS, it is automatic, don't have to do anything. Will be sent to same account as your SS if you do direct deposit.

• 2 months ago

You don't need any forms, you don't have to do anything.

The IRS will automatically deposit your stimulus funds into the same account where they normally deposit your SS benefits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I stay home lonely

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.