Can you help with homework?

I am taking Spanish and having a hard time with three of my homework questions. Can anyone help?

¿Traducen ustedes del inglés al español? This is correct

Sí, traduzco del inglés al español. This is wrong...I can't figure out the correct form of traducir to use for this one.

Tú (5) saben  los poemas de Bécquer, ¿no? Son muy románticos. 

Saben is wrong. It could be conocer, but I'm not sure. I haven't been able to get anything to work for this.

¿ Conocen tú a mi tío Ramón?

Conocen is wrong. Again, I can't figure out the correct verb for this sentence.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Sometimes, the pronouns used in the questions need to be changed in the answers, just like in English. The verb agree with the subject, so in Spanish you need to choose the proper verb ending according to the subject.

In most of these sentences you have to use the verb "conocer", so you need to study the verb endings.

Verb "conocer" - Present tense

yo conozco

tú conoces

él/ella/usted conoce

nosotros conocemos

vosotros/vosotras conocéis

ellos/ellas/ustedes conocen

- ¿TraduceN USTEDES del inglés al español? (Do YOU ALL translate from English into Spanish?)

- Sí, (NOSOTROS) traduCIMOS del inglés al español. (Yes, WE translate from English into Spanish.)

- TÚ (5) conocES los poemas de Bécquer, ¿no? Son muy románticos. (Do YOU know Béquer's poems, don't you? (informal) They are very romantic.)

The answer to this question would be

- Sí, (YO) conoZCO los poemas de Bécquer. (Yes, I know Béquer's poems.)

Or

- Sí, (YO) lo conoZCO. (Yes, I know them.)

"Saben" is doubly wrong. The verb is not correct and neither is the verb form. "Saber los poemas de Béquer" means to know them by heart. In this sentence you need the verb "conocer." "Conocer los poemas de Béquer" means to be acquainted with them. Since the subject of the sentence is "tú" (informal you), the verb needs to agree with this subject (tú conocES).

- ¿ConoceS TÚ a mi tío Ramón? (Do you know my uncle Ramón? - informal)

The answer to this question would be

- Sí, (YO) conoZCO a TU tío Ramón. (Yes, I know your uncle Ramón.)

Or

- Sí, (YO) lo conoZCO. (Yes, I know him.)

¿Traducen ustedes del inglés al español?  This asks if you plural do that, so you can't answer it with I.  It has to be we: traducemos.

"Tú" -- singular you -- can't be followed by "they" -- "saben."

The question is whether you are familiar with his poems, so "conozco" is correct.

"Conocen" -- you plural -- can't be following be "tu" = you singular.  It should be followed by "Uds. =  you plural.

--Traducimos (we translate)

--Conocen los poemas... (ustedes) in Latin America and Canary Islands (Spain)

or

--Conocéis los poemas... (vosotros) in mainland Spain

--Conoces (tú) a mi tío...