Does your spouse have a better chance of dying as a marine in Iraq or as an EMT in New York?
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
My niece is an EMS responder, and she has now tested positive and is sick.
- GEORGE BLv 72 months ago
That question demonstrates with absolute clarity how much liberals don't care about the feelings of anyone but themselves.
- Bill-MLv 72 months ago
Better Chance of Dying:
1. Driving your Car on the Freeway. (or anywhere else) 38,800 deaths on U.S. roads last year.
2. EMT in New York. 12,717 Deaths due to the C-Virus in the U.S.
3. Marine in Iraq. The number of United States troops who have died fighting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan had passed 7,000 at the end of 2019.
- 2 months ago
These days they are equally dangerous.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- MrsjvbLv 72 months ago
My brother was an EMT in NY. He died. My cousin ( also an EMT) saw several deployments to Iraq. He’s retired now and teaching other EMTs.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Boring troll is still boring. TROLL BS from LDM !