Astrology Reading?

Just for fun! I’m a Virgo moon, Scorpio moon, and a Scorpio rising. Can someone describe what type of personality or what personality traits this would create? I’m curious if it fits me.

Typo: Virgo sun 

• Janet

You have given us only 3 out of the 40-50 factors in your chart. That is like giving us a photograph of your left hand and asking us to describe what you look like,

Even if you had given the entire chart (that circular map drawn up in symbols, numbers, and lines), we could not describe the INFLUENCE of your birthchart on you. All the chart shows is how you will likely be if you do nothing to change or grow inwardly.

And astrologers ALWAYS work WITH the client. We may know the theory, but any given factor could have many many possible ways of influencing you and only YOU know how YOU are affected by that factor. So the client and the astrologer work together to define the influence of the chart on you.

Basically .. Moon is how you try to deal with your emotions .. so you do this in a Virgo way. Positive Virgo ways if your Moon is mostly well-aspected to other planets, and negative Virgo ways if your Moon is mostly badly-aspected. Whatever House Moon was moving through at the moment of your birth, that indicates what area of life you turn to in order to try to find emotional satisfaction our of life.

Uh .. Scorpio MOON? AND Virgo Moon? Moon can only be in one place at the sae time. Are you sure you have Moon in Virgo? What planet is in Scorpio?

Your Rising Sign is not a planet. In astrology, the planets represent your inner needs. The Rising Sign is only whatever Sign was rising on the eastern horizon at the time you were born, as seen from where you were born.

It is not part of your true personally. It is only the superficial social mask you hide behind when you are in a social situation but not yet fully comfortable in it. And the less comfortable you are, the more you act like that Sign.

So Scorpio Rising will hold back and be reserved .. they will observe rather than participate .. until they feel comfortable. But you have SOME planet in Scorpio, so that need/planet will show up to others you are meeting .. because that need/planet has the same "style" as your "social mask".

Really, readings have to be done in person or in a virtual format. And they are at least an hour or talking, sometimes two. No written reports can determine how all those various 40-50 factors influence each other to produce a whole.

• shelby2 months agoReport

I’m sorry. I made a typo. I’m a Virgo sun with a Scorpio moon/rising 

Can you explain the 'fun' part of wanting complete strangers to make up lies for you to confirm? Based on magic and superstition? Which answerer do you go with? 

Astrology is a first cousin to racism and sexism.  If someone uses stereotyping on your ethnicity, but puts in the disclaimer "just for fun", would you mind?

I know this is the entertainment section. It’s fun to put down a fraud.

Add on: 

The basic premise of astrology is that people who were born at certain times and places share specific, distinguishing personality characteristics. Cancers are emotional, sensitive, and domestic. Those born under the Taurus sign are stubborn, analytical and methodical—and so on. Hundreds of millions of people read their daily horoscopes, or at least know something about their sun signs. Astrology and racism share many of the same ideas. For one thing, in both cases a person is being judged by factors beyond their control. Just as people have no control over their skin color, they also have no ability to determine when and where they were born.

• shelby2 months agoReport

It’s not the same thing as racism or sexism. Astrological signs don’t carry the same power as race and gender. Last I checked a group of people had not been oppressed because of their sign. 

• Snoopy

My friend is Virgo sun Scorpio moon and my nephew too. 

Source(s): I used to do charts but I like astronomy a bit more now though no offence.