Would Hogwarts be closed due to coronavirus?

What do you think such an epidemic like this would be an appropriate reason for closing Hogwarts? Or being in Hogwarts is similar than being in quarantine? Or what kind of lockdowns could be made made in wizarding world? (Sorry for this question I'm bored :D)

Your question is amusing! 

I think that they would probably use a protection spell around the school. 

I think they'd most likely have a way to heal or protect themselves from it, so life at Hogwarts itself wouldn't change much. If you look at everything Madam Pomfrey can do, I doubt a virus would pose that much of a threat. 

However, it would put the wizarding world in a quandary. Should they help Muggles at the risk of revealing themselves? What did they do during the Spanish flu and the Great Plague – did they stand by and let it happen, or would the death toll have been much higher if they hadn't been secretly working behind the scenes?