Why did covid-19 reporting stop on April 5 2020?

Have the number of deaths risen as Trump predicted, or did the flattening curve bottom out and number of new cases dropping quickly.   These are the only two reasons I can think of that across all media sources the data is being censored.

Bottom right corner, look at increases, last date of data was 4/5/2020

Nothing that I see indicates ANYTHING is dropping quickly. The growth rate has slowed day to day over the last three days from the atrocious rate of growth seen before that, but it hasn't slowed anywhere close to 'flattening the curve'. I have no idea where you are getting your information from.

• Kev

Hello from the real world. 11,000 deaths so far buddy.

• Michael2 months agoReport

numbers were increasing daily, nothing new since Saturday.   1.36 Million worldwide and 368,000 in the U.S.  check John Hopkins now it will still be a 1.36 Million.  It looks as though the curve is substantially flattening or data is being censored

The YouTube coronavirus tracking page that I was watching stopped working on April 5th but it came back again yesterday April 6th.  I don't know why it went away or why it came back.  Other sources of information were still available though.  None of them are perfect and some of the numbers from some countries are almost certainly being fudged so it is hard to know exactly what the numbers are but I think for the most part the information is still available.  The numbers are still growing in the US.  It's still too early to say that it is slowing down significantly in the US (wishful thinking doesn't count).

• Jack H

Its much simpler than that really, it's a family thing...