promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should i keep all mt babies clothes for next one even stained ones ?

I cant seeem to let go of my babies outgrown clothes even the ones with stains on is this normal 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Keep all your baby's out-grown clothes (even the stained ones). You'll need them when the next baby comes along.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Sure keep the stained one. Use them for at home days, days when baby is learning new foods and it can stain, when baby is having more blow out diapers than normal etc... Just because they are stained doesn't mean they aren't still usable.

• L
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Babies don't care and as long as they are still in good shape - reuse them.

• 2 months ago

Use stain remover in the wash but if they are still in good condition keep for next baby as they will get covered in stains with next baby, obviously I wouldn't wear the stained ones when going out in public.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If you’ve also got clothes that are unusable  because of stains etc. you can keep the fabric. cut out the clean bits to make a sentimental quilt or other craft project. 

• 2 months ago

I think it's normal and you get to do whatever you want to with baby clothes. Personally, I just kept like "important" outfits... the coming home from the hospital outfit and first birthday.

• 2 months ago

No, I would not. 

• Juan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I was forced to play The White House Red they arrested me to play that album and there is a verse I said it was no por una lucura de un vino o un whiskey and appears the rumour of an electric guitar haopened I got sentenced in a madhouse to make all my revords making music with medicone to find out this it was a surprise to me that os why is made for but I always knew they were following me suddenly you are arecord cheating me with other life but that was nothing but a lie I had many lives even if you know how many people you knew we were at psyquiatric clinic watching this movie and suddenly appeared a movie by Dustin Hoffman Virus was the movie they say they created the virus in Africa certain similarities to Afghanistan

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure, keep them why not?  You can always get rid of them later.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Normal? Yeah. Smart? Not really.

As the third child in my family, I grew up in hand-me-downs with stains and damage I didn't make. As an infant, I didn't know or care, but later, I did.

If your plan is another baby fairly soon, launder and box away what you have room to store, separating things in very good condition from the stained stuff. Then if there's ever a crunch for space, it's obvious which box or bin you discard. (Thrift stores don't want your stained stuff.)

As a mom, you know that there will be days when the old stained stuff is just fine for whoever it fits. When you've got yourself a projectile vomiter, you'll wish you had a stained stuff wardrobe for yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.