promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jared
Lv 4
jared asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

Will MLB be the FIRST national sports league to return amid the coronavirus crisis ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I think the NBA will come back first.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

The whole real sports - Professional Wrestling - hasn't stopped yet !! 

• 2 months ago

Both the NBA and NHL were nearing the end of their respective seasons so I wouldn't be surprised if they went right into the postseason if/when play resumes.

If that's the case they'll be playing real games while MLB is going through a second spring training.

i saw gibbs mention NASCAR but I don't consider auto racing a sport, much less a national sport. If you look at the schedule you'll see that the majority of the events are held in the South and East so I think it's more of a regional sport designed for people who have trouble grasping the intricacies of baseball, football, basketball and hockey.

• 2 months ago

NASCAR will be first the first large scale sport to return. No spring training type activities needed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

and do a two month season?  or four months and only play in spring training locations?  restrict travel and movement among players and teams?

i still don't think sports should resume until travel and mass gathering restrictions are lifted.  e.g. the shelter in place laws are lifted.  

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd love to see it. And Detroit should dedicate their Opening Day to Mr. Tiger, Al Kaline.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.