When Jesus said: John 13.19 “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.?

20 Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.”

Did He confirm He is God>e.g. the Father and I are ONE.

If you carefully study that passage you will see Jesus never even said I and my Father are one and the proof is in vs 36.  When the Jews accused Jesus of blasphemy, He answered them: Is it not written in your in your law, I said, Ye are gods? (This was in reference to Ps. 82:6 which says: I have said ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High)  Jesus liken himself to the children of God because he said he is the son of God as in the following.

If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken.  v36 Say you of him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, you blaspheme, BECAUSE I SAID I am the son of God???  Even at his trial the Jews never accused Jesus of making himself God, they accused him of making himself the son of God John 19:7 

Isaiah 9:6

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.