adam asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Bad to never retract foreskin?

What would happen if I stopped retracting my foreskin? I can pull it back but I find it uncomfortable so I rarely do, just wondering what would happen if I never pulled it back again

If you don't have phimosis, it'll probably slide back when you have an erection anyway and for sure when you have sex.

If you don't slide it back to clean, it'll be smelly and gross.

• JimTom

I did that as a kid, and it winds up sticking, and my god is it painful i had to get the hospital to retract it again. Try and put moisturiser on it after you retract it, to moisten the inside and the head of your penis. I do it now and then, works well

• ron h

Adam, a dik of your own is a gift from (the) god(s).  WTF is wrong with you that you can't spend 60 seconds a day taking care or it?

You will have pain the first time you have real sex & realize then you should have had it seen to earlier.

• Roddy

If you don't retract your foreskin at least daily to wash well under it with soap and water you will have a build-up of smegma - a totally waste product that attracts bacterial and fungal infections.

These infections will lead not only to highly obnoxious odours, but will severely damage your penis with a high risk of penile cancer and an increased risk of both Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and STIs.

The UTIs can adversely affect your bladder and kidneys.

Your parents ought to have taught you from about 8 years old to retract your foreskin each time you urinate and at leaat daily for thorough washing.

If you have difficulty in retracting your foreskin then you MUST see a doctor about it. It may be possible to widen the opening to make retraction easier, or you may need to be circumcised.

Well its best to retract it when you pee and to clean it. No girl will ever want to put a nasty unwashed stinky **** in her mouth and I can say you want that to happen so retract the skin and wash it and retract it to pee. You can loosen the skin by putting petroleum jelly on the foreskin to soften the skin and then retract it. In time it will help loosen the foreskin making it more comfortable. If you do it back and forth enough it will be quite enjoyable.

That thing needs to be washed or you may get a bacterial infection there. That's the last place you want an infection.

Basically it starts to stick to the skin until you are unable to roll it back - grandson had this problem when he was around 13 and needed surgery to separate it from the skin and was given cream to use on the head of penis every day when he moved it back to prevent it attaching itself again so if you have problems go speak to your doctor.