promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you believe judgment day will be for you (II Cor 5:10)? Do you believe you've kept His commandments & believed in Him & what He said?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Doug
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

On Judgment Day, we'll find out (for certain) if Jesus Christ believes we kept his Commandments and followed his teachings.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I am still waiting for an explanation of Job 26:11. 

• Norine2 months agoReport

Haven't you heard of CORONAVIRUS?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

@ "THE COWARD" (Rev 21:8) 

ANON WHO >>>BLOCKS COMMENTS<<< 

ALTHOUGH ROMANS 14:13 SAYS "...decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother"

BUT "BELIEVE HE'S DOING HIS BEST."

I "PROVE MY MINISTRY" (II TIM 4:5) EVERY DAY WITH THE WORD OF GOD 

(II TIMOTHY 3:16) 

WARNING PEOPLE 

>>>THEIR BELIEFS CONTRADICT WHAT GOD SAYS IN ANOTHER SCRIPTURE<<<

WHICH IS CALLING GOD A LIAR IN THE WORD THAT HE'S SPOKEN WHEN YOUR BELIEF IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE SAID!  

"BLASPHEMY" (MATT 12:31-32) AND "UNBELIEF" AND (((BOTH))) LEADS TO HELL (REVELATION 21:8)!

How can you believe (((TWO))) baptisms when God said "one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5)?

How can you believe in a "trinity" when God said >>>"DIVERSITIES of operations" (I Corinthians 12:6) and "NONE can stay His hand" (Daniel 4:35) at just "3" or any other number?

How can you believe you set up tables when "our examples" (I Corinthians 10:11) "Ate Spiritual meat and drank Spiritual drink" (I Corinthians 10:3-4)?

Updated 9 hours ago:

How can you believe Jesus is an archangel when Hebrews 1:13 "But to which of the angels said He at any time, "Sit on My right hand, until I make thine enemies thou footstool?"

How can you believe you are saved by faith alone through grace alone when Jesus said Holy Spirit baptism "SAVES" (Mark 16:16)?

Don't you know you "Must stand before the judgement seat of Christ" (II Corinthians 5:10) and explain to God why you called Him a LIAR in some many Scriptures for not believing Him?

Updated 9 hours ago:

How are you going to explain when He asks you "Didn't I say one baptism in Ephesians 4:5 and I did the baptizing in John 1:33, "perfectly" in Acts 18:26 with Psalm 18:30 telling you I did everything perfectly?"

How are you going to explain that you believed against what God said?

• 2 months ago

Imaginary.//////////////////////////

DEATH IS INEVITABLE!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

2 Cor 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Christ, so that each one may be repaid according to the things he has practiced while in the body, whether good or bad.

yes to the best of my ability

• 2 months ago

I dont believe Paul knew anything about judgement day Revelation 2:2

• ...Show all comments

How are you going to explain that to God when you "Stand before the Judgment seat of Christ" (II Cor 5:10)?  

Without Paul we wouldn't know how to live under grace (Heb 9:16-17).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.