Does covid 19 spread through sexual intercourse?

Is there any possibility to be corona virus positive if I do sex with my wife without kissing her? 

Is corona a std?

If you live together in the first place, then you're breathing the same air, come into contact with each other daily, and sharing the same germs. Why would kissing make a difference? You're still breathing on each other during sex.

And you already know this.

• No. It's spread by the droplets that people produce when coughing or sneezing. 

But if she's infected, you could end up getting it if you kiss her on the mouth. 

It's not an std, it's a respiratory infection. Personally I would just wait until she's in the clear to have sex. You should practice social distancing while she has it.

Well it isn't an STD but it'd be feat to to have sex and hold your breath for the entire ordeal. It's passed through droplets we exhale. So you are at risk just by being in the same room as someone with covid. 

If neither of you have been exposed, neither of you have it then there isn't any risk.