Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

My flaccid size is concerning?

I'm 18 and my flaccid size is around 1.2 inches. It's worrying. However my errect size is 6.4 inches? Will women be concerned about this or what?

Women you're planning to have sex with won't see it flaccid until after you've done it. Before your pants are down, you're going to be hard as a diamond in anticipation of what's to come.

I'm like 6.5 hard, but I can get pretty small if I'm not worked up. Especially if I am focusing on something complex or just smashed my toe for example. I'm not worried about it though. Less flopping around on the day to day basis is nice. And I know that when I need him he'll be ready to stand at his full attention in a moments notice! ;)

Were definitely going to need photos.

Relax  if its too tiny for  the chix,  Find a  Nice  gay boy who will  worship  You and  IF  you  play your cards  right  he will help you   every night  and maybe several times  each  night,  with a  short  Amount of  Time    you  will find  Its   gotten a  tad  Bigger  then it was  Mostly In  Girth  the  length  but it will  get a  little longer  as well, You   still have a  little  time  before you  Totally  finish  growing 100%    your  at the point where   your less  apt to get  taller now  but you  will be  filling out  Bradening  up in the shoulders and   neck and chest    etc... I know  it Might seem  creepy   BUT   an Interested  dude   Who is  so Into it   that  all you need  to do is  give him  access and  lay back and  enjoy  ( Most  guys   need  to shoot  regularly )   and  there is a chance    with chix   you  MIGHT  screw up  besides  dudes  know how  to do it better then chix....  ask your  freinds or  even  the Old  perv down the street 

• ron h

don't measure after you swim in cold water.

Have you not noticed that flaccid size is constantly in flux? Women don't tell a guy to drop his pants before deciding whether they are interested in him or not. So you have no need to worry. If you are watching porn, give it up, That is not reality.

Your a grower not a show’er your good don’t worry

• kelvin

nope it would just make you a lying troll

micropenis...........................

• ron h

not if he's got a 6+ bone

Presuming women is your interest then think about it. When you're about to get laid the sight and atmosphere (among other things) will arouse you and all she'll see is your erect size. As to flaccid vs erect, it's quite common and nonconcerning to be significantly smaller flaccid than erect.