Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Does immigration officials check to see if your gay or a crossdresser when reviewing an application or during an interview?

So I'm a crossdresser and I recently got arrested and got charged with an felony. I also got fired from work because of it too. Because having these felonies make it tough to find work, I've decided to turn my hobby into some kind of career. I'm a crossdressing prostitute now and I started doing it about a week ago. What I would do is dress up as a woman and have sex with men, get paid and then leave. I've done it 4 times and I'm starting to like this. There's nothing more that turns me on then to get all dolled up and have sex as a woman. I do have this fiancee in vietnam who I will marry in 2022 and I have no intent on telling her. My only concern is if immigration officials will check to see if im gay. Part of the reason why I'm marrying her is to get rid of gay rumors too since people knew about my crossdressing for years way before i became hooker recently and everyone thinks that im gay. I consider myself straight but getting all dolled up for this job and having men touch me and hold me and rub my leg turns me on. Would they check to see if im gay ? Can i hide it from them that im a crossdresser and a crossdressing hooker ?

• Foofa

All I can say is pity this poor Vietnamese woman (if she really exists).

Forgot to take your meds today?