Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 2 months ago

Any helpful tips as to how I can get to sleep? ?

I want to sleep but can’t.  I know putting down electronic for one would help but I already I just picked it right up afterward because I can’t stop moving. 

Favorite Answer

You need to move your phone far enough to be out of reach. To help fall asleep faster you can breath in slowly for 3 seconds, hold for 3, and release for 3. Repeat this until you fall asleep, this always works for me but counting keeps me awake so once I have a rhythm I stop counting. Some nights it takes 2 minutes and others it takes 5-10 but usually never that long. If you keep laying down you will eventually fall asleep.

If you have Restless Leg Syndrome like me then I bounce my leg until it gets tired, then I sleep. When the muscle in my leg gets tired after a bout of RLS it seems to have a calming effect all over and it allows me to sleep easier. 

Also having noise like a fan or very quiet music may help. I find Lo-Fi the most relaxing to sleep to. 

Take sleeping pills.

sleeping pill, melatonin

• JimTom

Do you drink caffeine? Try taking magnesium