promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

If you are one of the ppl who hoarded toilet paper, why did you do that?

I do not do this, I went to Costco yesterday and they are still sold out when they usually have tons of it. I want to know the some real reasons why ppl do this.

Update:

My main point is, it is NOT FAIRto hoard and by so much that you LEAVE none for other families!!!!

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I didn't. But I think it shows just how self obsessed many people are and how little they really think of their fellow man/woman. In Australia, they showed people FIGHTING over TP. In one instance, there was a woman (and her old teenage daughter) with a trolley absolutely loaded with TP and fighting off this other woman who tried to take one pack. By the way ladies, I use a face washer to wipe after I've had a pee, therefore I use TP for ONLY when I have a poo. I've had one (double) roll of TB last me over 3 weeks!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I wanted to make a toilet paper fortress.

• Freddy2 months agoReport

Hey me to toilet paper fight! You'll never penetrate my toilet paper castle of doom.

• 2 months ago

I didn't but did buy lots of toilet paper a month before heck broke loose because we like to make sure we're well stocked on things.

• 2 months ago

Why do you act like people are stupid and crazy for buying a TP to wipe their butts with? Their logic is that they may not be able to leave the house for months and they don't wanna wipe their *** with a newspaper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try Walgreens or CVS

• 2 months ago

I didn't hoard toilet paper but what did happen was that I over-ordered before the start of the crisis and now have about a hundred rolls.

• 2 months ago

Because they have been suffering from constipation for 100 years.

• 2 months ago

Without warning, any day now, you could be ordered to stay inside your residence for weeks or even months. Are you ready for that now?

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Many people are self isolating and places like Virginia say they will have to isolate until mid June. If you aren't going out to shop for that long, you'd need lots of toilet paper to get you through.

• Upper U. S.2 months agoReport

That doesn't give anyone the right to hoard and leave others without. Good Christians share.

• 2 months ago

i am not, and thats strange that they don't have it there yet cause here its pretty normally stocked again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.