What would you do? Travel.?

I need to go to Texas to pick up a vehicle the plan was to fly to Texas in a one way trip and drive the car back home but with all of this Covid-19 going on it might not be a good idea you think i have a good shot of not getting infected if i keep good hygiene and literally not touch anything or anyone or should i rent a car drive 19 hours and then receive the car and drive 19 hours back if anyone has any tips or just advice that would be great thanks stay safe 

Driving 19 hours straight is very dangerous; but idk if hotels are open. By the sounds of it, there is plenty of social distancing on airplanes.

Airplanes are very nasty. If the car is nasty, you have a longer opportunity to get sick from it- or not. My car never got me sick.

you have just as much chance picking up the virus wandering around your locality.

Stay in and forget about buying cars 18 hours away.

Have them ship the car if you have the money.