Help with Christianity?

So, amidst these hard times my mom and everyone else I know has told me to fall to Christ and seek his shelter and such, though I believe, sometimes my faith faulters. There are so many other religions but our God is the only true one, it’s hard to wrap my brain around. I want to believe, I truly do, I just need some guidance and obviously I don’t have a pastor to go to right now. 

Then experience God for yourself. Millions do so every year. You should, too. It's the logical thing to do. As you seek him, strive to do what is right, and to love and serve other people. God will guide you in the long run.

Just obey all Jesus' sayings .

CHRIST ASKED SIMON PETER BARJONA "FEED MY SHEEP":

Peter gave us Mark(except 16:9-20), Matthew, and"Q" which is a daily log of Jesus' Ministry: teaching only the words of Eternal Life as Jesus taught.

Fill out this form and you will be contacted: https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/request-a...

The Virgin Mary is Our Lady of Perpetual Help and can help one with any problem in life. It is good to honor her daily by reciting her rosary with care and sincerity, and to do fasting in her honor.

It can't be that God only wanted a few people to know the truth. It must be that all religions were told at the same time. For example, the end of the world is predicted in Revelation (punishment for attacking Iraq after God told us not to). Revelation 15 and 16 say that we will have 7 plagues (coronavirus is one of them). Christianity is certainly not the only religion to predict the end of the world. The Mayan calendar ends soon (archaeologists were a tiny bit off about the exact date of the end of the world. Similarly, Chinese myths say that the world will end due to a leader in the great continent across the water. Of course they knew that there was a continent here because they had sailed to America before Columbus discovered America. See copper Alaskan artifacts from about 1200 years old.

• Doug
    Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org

My advice to you is to explore those other religions. Learn what they are about, what they have to offer. Learn the similarities and differences between them and Christianity.

Then ask yourself: Why would a just and loving god allow only one of those religions to be the correct path for nearly eight billion humans?