Fall asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Is it normal to be constantly annoyed by your parents? ?

I can’t stand when my parents are home from work they make me so angry and annoy me so much. I’m not really a family oriented person I prefer my space so much better. There just very loud, nosy and controlling. And obnoxious. The worst one is my step mom she has a travel job and whenever she comes home it’s always a nightmare sometimes I feel like I can’t breath because I’m just so annoyed the entire time. She’s very loud and nosy. I just wish  I had my own place and got to live my own life without people embarrassing me and  are in charge..when your young you like being around your family but as you get older lol there honesty the last people that you wanna see! I love my parents of Course by why do they annoy me so much??

And with this stupid quarantine going on I can’t go anywhere.. I could only hope that the money I make out of work is enough to save up for a apartment 

i think it is but i would just be thankful you still have your parents around, wish i did

I'm assuming you're in your 20s or something? I think perhaps you should start saving up money now then you can move out asap as it's not a good idea at all you living there 

No. Because you are an abnormal person.

Yes, entirely normal at your age and in your situation.