promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

When will Israel stop harvesting the organs of the Muslim prisoners on death row and selling them on the black market? ?

Need an organ transplant? Just book a flight to Israel, and they will have you sorted. If you want to eat the lobster, you must go o the restaurant. If you want steak, you must go a steak house. If you need an organ transplant, then go to Israel and you get to choose from death row.

Update:

Israel is well known for taking over Muslim territories (e.g. Palestine), taking Muslim civilians captive, and later executing them. During the month of Ramadan 2017, they used tanks to crush innocent Muslims for praying in public. 

Update 2:

How can we ignore the suffering of our Muslim brothers and sisters. What Israel is doing, is inhumane. The United Nations should step in and stop this at once. Illegally harvesting the organs of prisoners on death row is a violation against their basic fundamental human rights. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously when they run out of organs.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Coop
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

First of all they have no death penalty

And second of who whould even want a rotting stinking body part of a (in the words of joe pesci) sand nig*** ?

• 2 months ago

There is no "Palestine", and it wasn't a "Muslim territory" when the Israelis arrived. In addition, there is no organ trafficking of prisoners. You're therefore either lying, or deceived. Why are you posting anonymously if you're honest? What are you trying to hide?

• I am not trying to hide anything. Only communist Israel is hiding secrets from the rest of the world. There is a good reason why Israel and China were the first to receive covid19, and yet there are no cases of that disease in Muslim countries. Allah is obviously punishing Israel and China

• 2 months ago

Muslims have big noses, are cheap, and smell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well for starters Israel doesn’t have a death row, or state executions, so.......

“Israel is well known for taking over Muslim territories (e.g. Palestine), taking Muslim civilians captive, and later executing them. During the month of Ramadan 2017, they used tanks to crush innocent Muslims for praying in public. ”

Not one line in that paragraph is true.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Shut the fuϲk up, you sand monkey homo.

• 2 months ago

How interesting. Do you have any objective documentation to share?

Update: I thought not.

• Why don't you get off your lazy rear end and do a google search...oh sorry, I forgot, google is blocked in Israel.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’d rather drink battery acid than have a dirty old Muslim kidney in me. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.