Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

police warrant on phones?

several years ago i was at an event....i had just moved back into town......i was the elephant of the room because a lot of the personal issues and hardships that i went through in my life during those years....however....people were actually happy that i was going through a rough time with the defense of judging me for mistakes i made as a youth....they thought it would be advantageous to them to record the event with my weight gain (i am in much of a happier place now and steps away from being a solid positive member of society). So they went through with it...and had their laughs....but it didn't sit well with me....after their attempt to expose me, i attempted to expose them on social media using their own photos from their page with the "right back atcha" mentality and to get a third party perspective. I guess a lot of people ended up getting hurt and eventually led to people not even part of it giving me a hard time hearing or seeing what i did. it got so out of hand that it ended up with me assaulting someone. because of my criminal activity....i'm worried that law enforcement might have tapped my phone to help the people that i exposed....despite them trying to initially expose me....i get paranoid that im being watched. i know in order to get tapped a judge would have to approve. Is this a circumstance that would warrant a cell phone data tap? like personal files and photos. I love playing with my camera and taking pictures of myself and nature and etc.

• Archer

Stupidity is usually repetitive. If it was on your phone it is in the system and can be pulled up simply with a legal request.

1 - Yes, your phone could have been tapped since "several years ago;"

2 - Yes, your phone could have been tapped yesterday;

3 - No, a Judge doesn't have to approve all phone taps;

4 - Depending on the photos you could be arrested.

it could be just apps downloaded on the phone that spy on your personal apps

• -

"I get paranoid."  Really?  You hide it well.

• Elise

Sir you should reread this and pretend you are someone who has no idea about your situation then re write it