Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Why did people in ancient times altered their heads to be elongated, were they trying to imitate someone?

I looked up Artificial cranial deformation and I'm not understanding why anyone would allow this to happen, I mean what parent would force their baby to have a deformed head from head binding.

• Mr. P
    Favorite Answer

I believe it was to gain higher status because it was seen as nobility, and therefore more God-like.

There was a period in Egypt where the pharaohs were gods, then it shifted to they were "of god", and then finally just men.

If you have a look at some of the older pharaohs they do have elongated skulls themselves - and lived a remarkably long time.

Also look into the fact that many royal bloodlines had 6 fingers and toes. Even one Buddha statue has 6 toes. Why carve that unless they really did have 6 digits -  so where did that DNA come from?

Sill today some people do have the same, and is more common in cats - which leads back to the worship of cats in Egypt. Maybe they only worshipped the cats with 6 toes and thought they were Gods?

My personal belief is that we were created by a visiting group of aliens on their way through the universe and used us as a fuel stop. 

I base this on:  - All our cultures are united in that they worship Gods from the Sky.

Many ancient structures show a level of skill and complexity we cannot emulate today.

When Uranium deposits were first discovered - there should have been more there than was found, as if they had been mined previously.

Many "temple" ruins have features to make them ideal industrial processing plants.

Babylonian history tells the story of creation pretty well exactly like that.

And one last big one - no pharaohs were ever buried in a pyramid - they are all in the valley of the kings.

There is more evidence - if you look for it, but it does have a sneaky way of getting lost/ hidden/ignored just as soon as you find it.

Good luck!

What parent would allow doctors to mutilate a womans feet with feet binding, or elongate the neck, or slice off the tip of a child penis? Humans do stupid things to their bodies all the time for the sake of fashion and tradition. An elongated head was just considered beautiful.