Tom asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I get my child 3 days a week?

If I work one of those days, I want my child to spend the day with his grandparents rather than let the mother watch him while I am at work. The mother thinks I should be leaving him with her since she is off that day. But these are my days and not doing it out of spite but I want our child to bond with his grandparents too. Am I right?

i think youre right

You probably need to ask the lawyers. Visitation is with YOU, not your parents. Could turn into an issue that hurts your visitation rights. Careful, and know how the law/judge sees this, not your best guess.

There is no right or wrong. You both have valid points, since it is your day, you get to decide what you would like to do for childcare. I think it's great for him to spend time with his grandparents so long as that arrangement works for them as well.