Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

I was staying at a hotel and I helped the maintenance guy clean out a room he let me keep a laptop need help with password?

I was staying at a hotel and I helped the maintenance guy clean out a room let me keep a laptop that was going to get tossed in the trash it has a passcode the hint is Luna possible passwords for hint Luna

likely, someone lost that laptop. and they're kicking themselves. the ethical thing to do is post 'found' notice on the local service like craigslist.

No-one here is going to help you break into a stolen laptop.

I don't care if he told you to take the laptop, the hotel should be responsible and return the laptop to the owner. They  will most likely call and ask for it.  Asking on YA to help break into the laptop is not allowed as it is illegal, and while we're at it  a "maintenance man"?? asked you to "help clean out" a room?  This is the shadiest part of this, and makes me think you have stolen the laptop yourself.  

• Lv 7

that would be illegal...