promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
joe b asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Aren't Americans so glad that they not only have a president but also the king of the world?

He built the wall and got Mexico to pay for it, he bought Greenland, he replaced the communist swindle of ObamaCare with a brilliant cradle-to-the-grave health scheme and he solved the middle eastern problem by giving it all to Israel.

What a man!

Next he'll get a barber that makes his hair look convincing and prove to the world that he's not a nepotisic, lying,self-serving criminal who runs the country like his numbers game.

I salute you America!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I am really so sorry that you are so detached from reality. Is it because this government mandated lockdown has prevented you from getting your antipsychotic meds?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

i would hope theyre glad

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

hmm since that's all bs or who cares..,  i smell a  troll......and then i read the rest of the post lol....fair play :-)

• 2 months ago

Yes - he promised those things in the 2016, and that got him elected. And you can be sure that we'll all be reminded of them in the next election - assuring a big win for the best man! Make America Great Again!

• joe b2 months agoReport

Make America HATE again!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nobody replaced ObamaCare.  It's still the law of the land.

• joe b2 months agoReport

OOPS, Pardon I forgot. There's another broken promise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.