Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Why do I feel like this?

Everytime I go grocery shopping or to the beach nowadays I feel like the terminator. Coronavirus is a midget for me. I been in big gatherings and all where people have gotten coronavirus but I never did weeks later. I must have a terminator immune system dont you think ?

Whenever As I travel food shopping and to that beach destination at the moment Personally I think for instance the terminator. Coronavirus is known as a midget for my situation. As I experienced great parties and even every at which many people contain achieved coronavirus though As I hardly ever made one month soon after. I've got to have a very good terminator defense system really don't you're thinking that?

Do you EVER listen to what the doctors are saying? You could be infected with no symptoms and you're spreading the disease!

• Lv 7

coronavirus is just a cold virus. as long as you drink plenty of liquids, get plenty of sleep, and wash your hands regularlyn and you'll be fine.

as long as you aren't elderly or have a lowered immune system.

you probably have a good immune system,i never get sick either

you might have it but be asymptomatic