Am I a bad person for doing this to my ex-girlfriend?

My ex-girlfriend and I had an ugly break-up last night.

I had been helping her pay the rent so she and her three kids (ages 5, 8, 12) won't be kicked out of their homes.

I also help her with food.

However, out of spite, I've told her that I would only help her pay rent if she has sex with me whenever I come over to give her some money.

The first time we had sex it felt great, but the second time I felt kind of bad.

But it also feels great.

She told one of my female friends, Alexis, what I was doing and Alexis is now not speaking to me.

Yea you are a bad person. Your making her prostitute. You pay for everything? That's your choice. Stop doing it. Her problems arent yours. Once someone is an ex you have no obligations to them whether its financially, emotionally, physically and you dont have to contact her. You keep paying her **** then when you find someone new I'm sure new gf will not like the fact that you are still supporting your ex and kids that arent yours

• H

Her problems isn't your problem to begin with. Your ex and her baby daddy are the ones responsible for the kids. 

What I will say is that you pulled out a d**k move and it is wrong. However, it's not like you are forcing her to do anything. She is free to choose whatever she wants. Just don't expect to get anything off her and respect her choice.