Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why should America burn to the ground for Corona virus? The media and “health officials” are lying to you?

My parents are old, my grandma is turning 90, my aunt has cancer I think they should all stay home.  Why does society have to shut down and become a police state? 

i dont think they should be shutting down either

It should instead burn to the ground for reasons covered in the Joaquin Phoenix movie 'Joker.'

Too many rules.  Not enough freedom.  Obviously you're living in the wrong country!  You need to go somewhere where you can skip out on taxes, own any gun you want, and live the free libertarian life.  May I suggest Somalia?  Really, Somalia checks all the boxes libertarians yearn for.  Yeah, it's a hellhole; libertarians don't really want what they claim they want.

• Elwood Blues

Libertarians love to say "that government is best which governs least."  In Somalia, the government governs not at all!  Can't get any better than that, can you?  A true paradise for libertarians!!

• Jim2

Because it is a pandemic. That's why. If we live life normally a lot more people WILL die. UP to two million, according to Trump's doctors.