Boy
Boy asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Is this the area or is this normal? ?

The county right next to me I would call it B county, every time I go into it, if like I go to a fast food place or restaurant, all the waitresses or women working there are all cheerleader type girls and women. They are all beautiful, though stuck up however. The general slew of guys working there usually are the football player type. The people are strictly all white and a few civilized black women and Some other races. 

The cheerleader girls working there all have a ‘hooters body’.In my home county where I live I’d call it j county, the restaurant or fast food place you go to, you see the run of the mill women, ugly fat, lesbian etc. Also you see people working there in wheelchairs. You see a whole lot of diversity there, black people foreign people. You don’t see any white guys for some odd strange reason unless they are disabled in some way or a wigger. There is a hooters in my home area but they some strange reason hire ratchets at it instead of usual hooters women. In the hooters where I live there are probably 1 or 2 white women working there as of a whole, it is all black women, Asian women, and other races. The common thing about all the women working there is that they all talk in Ebonics, and act like they are in da hood. In my home area I mention that other county I travel to those folks and they slam that place as being redneck and they avoid that place at all costs. They seem very prejudice Against that side of town. 

it could be a little of both

🥴

So in other words, you want to move to wonder bread B county? 😄

Go for it.

Personally, I'd feel at home in J county. And who in the hell visits a Hooters? 🥴 You're gross.

My home county is LA. 😌 And most outsiders and some insiders see it as a wasteland.

...I see it as a paradise.

• Lv 6

Welcome to South LA.