promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Are there gay men out there  Is it normal to be? In USA ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Normal? Ehhh  not really if you’re talking about how many people are gay it’s only a few percent so i’ll just say it’s not that common but it does exist. BUT depending on where in the USA people are usually accepting and tolerant of gay people. I’m gay, live in new jersey and while it’s a gay friendly state, I don’t feel like having everyone know. but i don’t walk around worried about people finding out and having problems.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

what the hell is "normal " in nature that's a word that's wouldn't fit ..for example , look at a leach , or a snake. or  dung Beatles ?man in nature normal doesn't exist !

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you are gay, try to accept your feelings. Call the gay center , talk to the counselor, and meet other young men . Share your feelings. There are lots of gay people in the US.

• 2 months ago

We gay peeps are all over, and honey, normal's just a setting on the washing machine!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is perfectly normal and common for men or women to be gay regardless of what country they're in.  It's one of the variations of the trait of human sexual orientation.  The answer is so obvious, I don't really know why you're asking this question.

• 2 months ago

There is no such thing as normality.

• 2 months ago

Yes, there are. And yes, it's normal to be gay in the USA, just like how it's normal to be straight everywhere else

• 2 months ago

normal?  ehh I wouldn't say being gay is necessarily the "norm" in any case but if you're asking if the US is generally accepting of gayness I would say reluctantly yes, but really depending on where exactly you're going.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.