promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do American republican governors have such a hard time banning IN PERSON religious services to protect the health of the population?

NO one is saying you can't worship, many religious institutions are moving online and it is only until the virus threat is gone

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why ban them?

We do not need a tyrannical government

• tezz270002 months agoReport

to save your stupid life

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • DW
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

When someone is simplistic and libertarian at the same time, their main political opinion is "Don't tell me what to do, Mom. I mean govmint".

Add to that some religion-based self righteousness and you get very annoying people. But they're loud and angry and a Republican can't win a primary without them. When they want to go to church, the governor is afraid to tell them it's a bad idea.

• 2 months ago

Freedom of Religion...though I agree this is a bad time for in-person church service.

I'd encourage everyone to reflect on the Word of God and show their love for Him at home for the time being.

• 2 months ago

Wow americans ignoring medical experts and scientists and just listening to religion instead. I don't believe it, this has to be as rare as... sea water? still seems too rare. What the most common thing that exists?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

the preacher has to keep them checks rolling in or his mistress will run off with the police chief

• tezz270002 months agoReport

nah police chiefs rarely have relationships with minors so the preachers mistress is safe

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not sure. My church has moved services online. God resides around all of us. Even at home.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

cause that person feels they should have a right to have church

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.