Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is he tired of me?

I started working at a new place as an internship opportunity during high school. I started in September and I would work there every other week. I was at first shy and it was hard to get to know anyone there but I had a quick friendship with one of the workers there. He was easy to talk to and at first that’s all it was. By December I had a growing crush on him and had begun to wonder if I should ask him out or make it clear I liked him. He was exactly what I was looking for in a guy; funny, sweet, nerdy, and he could take a joke. Late February we had a brownie competition at work and he suggested the winner would pay for dinner and a movie and I didn’t want to get my hopes up and assume it was a date so I just decided to be blunt and ask. (Which is something I really liked I could do with him- I always share how I feel with him). He said he really wanted it to be and I told him I liked him too and we went on a date. It was absolutely perfect. Except I’m only 17 and he’s 19. Everything would be okay if my parents (specifically my dad) was okay with me dating which he isn’t so we decided to just stay friends in the meantime. During this quarantine we’ve called every night to Netflix Party or play Minecraft or watch YouTube but recently he’s just ghosted me. Someone who I could share anything with has completely stopped talking to me and I would really like to know why. Can anyone explain?

He's not interested anymore. He's 19, which for a male is essentially a young, immature, adolescent. He was probably distracted by something else. At 19 he's going to be stuck with what is essentially ADD for the next 8 years. Don't sweat it.

• Ninjabae12 months agoReport

How would she get over him