Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I’m not interested in “sleeping around” but get shamed for it? ?

Even though I just got out of a very long term relationship, and haven’t slept around given current situation with life, I prefer the though if I’m going to sleep with someone I’d be dating them and having a connection with them then be with someone random, that I don’t feel comfortable with and not knowing, nor trust. Men shame me for not being “a ****”. Is there any other woman like that? Are there men who don’t sleep around as well? 

Then you are mixing with a bunch of immature guys. Yes there are men who dont sleep around just as there are ladies who dont sleep around. If someone "shames" you ignore them from then on

• edward

I did sleep around. A lot. I had just gotten out of my first relationship and sex was something i was trying to use as a coping tool. It didn’t work of course but i did stop when i realized it’s not a good thing