Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How to tell someone I haven't seen in 9 months that I like them through messaging?

I liked this boy in high school for a long time but always thought he was way out of my league so I never told him and spent a long time trying to forget about him when I finished high school. I had little confidence back then. It's been about 9 months and I haven't seen him since prom, though sometimes I still think about him and I miss him. He messaged me the other day to ask about guitar technique advice. I wish I could tell him how I feel but I don't know how when it's been 9 months since I last talked to him. How can I tell him without it seeming weird or me freaking him out? Should I tell him at all? Is it too late? What do you think?

i wouldn't, unless you start talking to him frequently, it's kinda odd and came out of nowhere. just start talking to him more and then see where it goes