Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

why do some people drive like maniacs?

I was driving down a side street today and a pickup truck with ridiculous ride height to overcompensate for something sped past me like a freaking maniac. He must have been driving close to 40 mph. It was a two way street and he was right in the middle of it. In fact, I had to turn towards the parking lane just to avoid him and he still nearly hit (abraded) the side of my car. I worry about what would happen if he did. He would have gotten out of his car and killed me or something. Should I get a licence to carry just in case of situations like this?

Get outta my way next time turd burper!!!

You nearly abraded the underside of my truck!

You'd have to ask someone who drives like a maniac why he/she drives like a maniac.

I think it's a jump from speeding to killing you "or something."

So I think you can get a license to carry to defend yourself against "or something?"  No.

By the way, I have a concealed carry permit.

They need another package of Toilet Paper to add to their collection of 25 packages