promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should I ask my friend if he jacks off?

A little backstory:

We've known each other since we were 5-ish.

He moved but we still hang out occasionally.

We've never talked about masturbating or anything sexual.

I have not seen him naked or in his underwear.

Do you think it would go ok?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

    I'm 99.9% sure that he jacks off.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I mean depending on his age he probably does, but why does it matter anyway?

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    If he's older than the age of 9 and isn't a quadriplegic or in a coma, you know the answer is yes, he does jerk off.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Sure if you want to.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Most people male and female do this. If you ask him about it, doesn't that hint to him that you want to play together. 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    If you jack off then he does. Simple.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    99% of people masturbate, the other 1%lie about it. Why do you need to know?

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • balan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Every boy and men masturbates and those who say they don't are liars..You can take a chance if he co-operate for masturbation.Regards..

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    If he's over 12, he does.   (and likely if he's 11)

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    why would u ask a guy if he masturbates when most do.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.