Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

What would you do if your son slept with your sister?

Is incest!! This happen when my son was 17 years old. He is now 22 years old but I found out through a friend of my sister that my sister and my son had a fling for a 5 months until he left off too college.

My son was minor when this happened but I’m not sure about putting charges in my own sister after all it was consensual and my son well what he was doing.

I’m not to believe that someone under the age of 18 is unaware of their own actions. If you’re a minor and you kill, steal, or harm someone then you’re not some innocent victim product of your environment. You chose your destiny.

But my sister should have no better. She was a single mother of two at the time. She was 33 years old, what was she doing with a 17 year old boy who happen to be her nephew.

I never thought this would happen. She lived in back house of our property at the time.

Favorite Answer

I believed your story for a minute until I read the rest of the answers. Yea, this story does sound pretty fake but it does happen. After all we do have a lot of teachers that sleep with their students so I wouldn’t be surprised some aunts are sleeping with their nephews which sounds pretty gross. 

You say you found out from a friend that this supposedly happened. Did it ever enter your head to ask your SON if this was true or not?? I'd have started there.

Same male pedophile troll, different story.  You are still not at all fooling anyone here.  Please see a mental health professional for your problems.  This is nasty business you continually fantasize about. 

I'd come up with a better trolling story.