Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

What are some possible causes for irregular cycles?

I am unable to track my cycle since it is irregular, which is super annoying. It has lasted 26 days, then the next month it was 29, then last month it was 25 and now I do not know what day to expect it this month. Why are my periods so irregular?

I would call a repair man and have him see if he can fix your washing machine.

• :)

That is not considered irregular. You have a range of 25-29 days. That’s considered regular. Your body is NOT a machine so obviously it’s not going to always be every 28 days like clockwork. Your body is complex, and each month brings different hormonal changes/stressors/other variables.

If you want to know what irregular ACTUALLY is, my periods come every 35-55 days, sometimes even up to 60 days. I can only predict my period based off of my discharge, my breasts, my libido, and maybe sometimes pre menstrual cramps. Be happy your cycle is way more normal.