promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Dog ate chocolate help!!! ?

Hi 

I have my mums dog staying at my house during the lockdown as I have a bigger garden for him to go out in as he can’t have as many walks as before.

I didn’t know he could open the kitchen cupboard doors and when I was in the bath he ate a whole Easter egg 

I’m so scared what should I do??? 

He’s a cockapoo 

Weighs 21lbs 

It was a milk chocolate Easter egg 190g 

It’s 22:17 he ate it an hour ago so not sure what effect it’s had yet.

What do I now? 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

    Well since it was milk chocolate he is more than likely to be ok. Dark chocolate and bakers chocolate are much more toxic in dogs. Since he is a small dog just watch him for a while and if he still seems ok in a couple of hours then he’s fine.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Have him drink water. If he dies. Oh well he is just a dog...

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.