What's that one big story you have experienced?

I'm one of those people that like to experience life, and although I cant experience everything I love to hear other people's stories of what they did experience what they went through happy or sad. Since we are all quarantined please share your story. 

I grew up with a physically abusive father, that's a pretty "big story" if I were to sit down and tell you about it. At the same time it is also a very common story, so probably not that interesting to people. 

Well let's see, there was that one time I walked 30 miles with three friends to see a dead body. Another time where I went searching for treasure to save the Goondocks. One time I got detention and had to write an essay on who I thought I was and became friends with the basketcase, the criminal, the jock, and the princess.

Man, that was some really fun sh*t.

I've actually experienced many big stories.

The JFK assassination

The moon landing

The fall of Saigon

The Iran Hostage situation

The AIDS Crisis

The 1989 Loma Perita Earthquake

Those are the biggies that immediately come to mind.

• Whatever

Loma Prieta. =)

You first. Seeing as how you're one of those people that "like" to experience life, I mean. You must have some really great stories! You must! Go on, then.............

• Sir Caustic

Just as I thought. It's a single-name, one-time posting bot, possibly originating from Yahoo itself.