Did I say the right thing to my cousin Ryan when he said that Corona Virus tests are not accurate because 1 of his friends got tested in 2?
Different places 1 place said yes the other place no.
I'm not going to believe something bad someone said about a multi million $ industry unless they work with 100s of people who said the same bad thing.
- choko_canyonLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Yep, you did. Do you feel better now?
- bluebellbkkLv 72 months ago
Time to learn how to compose a question.
1. Short header, that's an actual question, eg:
Did I say the right thing to my cousin about Coronavirus tests?"See the question mark - it pops up automatically
2. Then BEFORE you click 'Submit', go to 'Details' and type in all the rest of the stuff you told us.Then post both the Question and the Details. That way you won't run out of space and post a question that ends ... 'tested in 2 ?'
- PearlLv 72 months ago
i dont think you said anything wrong
- Donnie PorkoLv 72 months ago
That’s been brought up. Bill gates mentioned that the tests aren’t perfect.
If you’re positive then you’re positive. If you test negative, you can still be positive because the test wasn’t working.