Joseph asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Did I say the right thing to my cousin Ryan when he said that Corona Virus tests are not accurate because 1 of his friends got tested in 2?

Different places 1 place said yes the other place no.

I'm not going to believe something bad someone said about a multi million $ industry unless they work with 100s of people who said the same bad thing.

Favorite Answer

Yep, you did. Do you feel better now?

Time to learn how to compose a question.

1. Short header, that's an actual question, eg:

Did I say the right thing to my cousin about Coronavirus tests?"See the question mark - it pops up automatically

2. Then BEFORE you click 'Submit', go to 'Details' and type in all the rest of the stuff you told us.Then post both the Question and the Details. That way you won't run out of space and post a question that ends ... 'tested in 2 ?'

i dont think you said anything wrong

That’s been brought up. Bill gates mentioned that the tests aren’t perfect. 

If you’re positive then you’re positive. If you test negative, you can still be positive because the test wasn’t working. 

• Joseph2 months agoReport

If you test negative, you can still be positive because you got infected by breathing in Corona Virus germs somehow after you tested negative